The main art museum in southern Israel, where temporary exhibitions,
workshops for children and youth, and summer
performances on the museum's lawns, are held. The museum is located in what was the official residence of the Turkish governor, erected
in 1906 as one of the magnificent buildings built in Be'er-Sheva. With the establishment
of the State of Israel, the building was repurposed to serve as Be'er‑Sheva's first City Hall.
60 HaAtsma'ut St., Old City. Tel: 972 (0) 8-699-3535.